We are just a call away!!!. We are there for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We don't even take breaks on Holidays and Sundays. If you need any information on any of our Products & Services, If you need to lodge a complaint or if you just need to give feedback on any of our Products or Services, just dial 111-ISLAMI (475-264).
We promise you will get the same level of personalized service and attention that you would expect from our branches.
You may choose to speak to us at anytime, Just Dial 111-ISLAMI (475-264).
BankIslami offers Banking at your finger tips. Forget about rushing off to the Bank during office hours or waiting in queues - switch to Banking that's quick, secure and so very convenient. BankIslami Self Service facility provides you the convenience and ease of making transactions or getting your account details by just making a call to 111-Islami (475-264).
You can avail the following Phone Banking self service facilities by following a series of simple menu choices.
- Balance Inquiry
- Transaction details
- Pak Rupee Fund transfer
How to use
- Call 111-ISLAMI
- For Services in Urdu Press 1
- For Services in English Press 2
- For Self service banking Press 1
- You will be asked to enter the following to proceed:
- 16 DIGIT 1 Card number
- 4 Digit TPIN (Telephone Personal identification Number)
- For Balance enquiry Press 1
- For Transaction details Press 2
- For Pak Rupee fund transfer Press 3
- To use Self service phone Banking facility you will need BankIslami One-Card and a TPIN
- Your ATM PIN is your TPIN. This PIN is mailed to you with your One-Card.
- To get a One Card please visit our nearest branch and open an account. You get your One Card request processed at the time of Account Opening. In case you are an existing customer, you can call our call center at 111-ISLAMI (475-264) and provide necessary details to get your One Card and PIN mailed to you.
- All transactions that are made through Self Service Banking are instant except for payment transactions. Cheque payments are posted to your account within 3 days.
- Yes. After TPIN verification on the Self Service Banking, you can access all your accounts.
- You can change your TPIN by choosing option 5 while using Self Service Banking with BankIslami.