BankIslami, under Deen Connect Program, presents a Workshop to learn the principles of Halal/Haram in food items and medicines along with application of these principles in the contemporary world. This workshop will enable the participants to learn the basic rules which determine the permissibility status of different items in light of the Holy Quran and Sunnah.
Who should Attend
- Both men and women
- Minimum age of 14 years
The following topics will be covered in the Workshop:
- Importance of consuming Halal products
- Principles to determine Halal status
- Composition of food items and their sources
- Composition of medicines and their sources
- Principles of slaughtering according to Shariah
- Mechanical slaughtering
- Wine and other impermissible/prohibited drinks
- Alcohol and its sources
- Gelatin and its sources
- Responsible Halal lifestyle
- 02 sessions (each session of 01 hour)
- First Session: Monday, June 07, 2021
- Second Session: Wednesday, June 09, 2021
- 8.00 pm to 9:00 pm Pakistan Standard Time (After Maghrib prayers)
Medium of Training
Online via Zoom video-conferencing application. Log in details will be emailed to registered participants.
Click on the Registration tab to enroll for this workshop!