ISLAMIC COMMERCIAL LAW
BankIslami, under Deen Connect Islamic awareness program, presents a series of workshops on “Islamic Commercial Law”. This workshop will enable the participants to learn the basic principles and rulings of Commercial transactions in Shariah.
Who should Attend
- Both men and women
- Minimum age of 16 years
The following topics will be covered in the series of workshops:
- Halal and Haram Businesses in the Light of Shariah
- Principles and Importance of Halal Business in Islam
- Rulings for Employer and Employee in Islam
- Rulings for Sale/Purchase in Islam
- Rulings for Lease in Islam
- Rulings for Partnership in Islam
- Rulings for Investments in Islam
- Rulings for Agency/Brokerage in Islam
Total 8 workshops of One (01) Hour each
2 workshops will be conducted every month
Date for first workshop:
Wednesday, July 27, 2021
8.00 pm to 9:00 pm (Pakistan Standard Time)
Medium of Training
Online via Zoom video-conferencing application. Log in details will be emailed to registered participants.
Click on the Registration tab to enroll for this series of workshops!