ISLAMIC LAW OF INHERITANCE
BankIslami, under Deen Connect Islamic awareness program, presents a workshop on “Islamic Law of Inheritance”. This workshop will enable the participants to learn the basic principles and importance of inheritance in Shariah.
Who should Attend
- Both men and women
- Minimum age of 16 years
The following topics will be covered in the Workshop:
- Importance of inheritance in light of Shariah
- Basic principles of inheritance
- Actions to be carried out on deceased’s property before inheritance distribution
- Causes of loss of claim on deceased’s property
- Heirs with fix share in deceased’s property
- Heirs without fix share in deceased’s property
One (01) Hour
Date: Thursday, June 24, 2021
Time: 8.00 pm to 9:00 pm (Pakistan Standard Time)
Medium of Training
Online via Zoom video-conferencing application. Log in details will be emailed to registered participants.
Click on the Registration tab to enroll for this workshop!